You know how people just love to ask you that question everyday of your life? Well here are some good ways to awkwardize the situation and make them stop asking...
10. Well actually I did last night. It didn't last long.
9. No one can get past my dad's interview questions/threats.
8. Marriage?! Not when I am just loving those black and white outfits the nuns wear!
7. Any day now! I just met the cutest old man! He's a little sick right now... but he sure is rich!
6. Well, between you and me... I'm eloping tonight. Drive thru here I come!
5. Soon! The guy I'm dating is just so sweet. We're just waiting for him to tell his wife and get a divorce.
4. My cousin and I are still discussing it.
3. Oh I'm way past that. I've already got my cats and porch swing!
2. Really soon! But only because I need to make sure my belly still fits in the dress I want.
1. Well I'm dating a super great guy! I think I'm going to fit right in with him and his two other wives. I'm so excited to have more sisters!
Chuckle! Those are pretty good. I especially like the one about fitting into the wedding dress.
ReplyDeleteYou know some times you worry about me... Okay, not sometimes, always! You have to tell me your secret of how you come up with this stuff!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh i'm going to start using these! soo great.
ReplyDelete