have you ever checked out the stats thing on your dashboard? i didn't even know about it but it is intense! here are some of my stats:
so basically:page views today: 473
page views yesterday: 626
page views all time history: 4,521
ok but really how is that possible? i think people just randomly google search images and that's how? i don't know... but still cool!
Most viewed blogs:The Book Thief: 61 page views
Top Ten Things to put on your Christmas list: 41 page views
Top Ten Sunburn Benefits: 32 page views
I gotta filling: 28 page views
People most find this blog through google.com, facebook.com, and stumbleupon.com
Lately the most search words have been about pumpkins leading them here.
And where are all these people coming from?
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
| |||
|
i even got someone from luxembourg yesterday!
although i'm not really sure they can all read it...
and 18 followers! that's awesome!
go check out your stats. it's really interesting! i mean i was completely against blogging before my friends convinced me and now i've reached 100! yep so weird.
thanks for reading everyone!
Wow! 100 posts! Congratulations! I have never looked at the stat thingy, but now I must. I didn't realize how cool it was. I'm really amazed that you are already at 100 posts. It doesn't seem like you started your blog all that long ago. I'm really glad though because it is one of my favorites. Keep them coming!
ReplyDelete