today i was sitting at work when i received a beautiful little text from my roommate ashley ruth:
"Kendra... I LOVE YOU! I almost started crying just barely when i saw that you made my bed. :) thank you."
the problem: i didn't make her bed. in fact, i left for work before she woke up and sadly haven't achieved the talent of making one's bed while they are still using it.
approximately 2 seconds after telling her, my coworker next to me who also happens to be our other roommate gets a text:
"Hyde... I LOVE YOU! I almost started crying just barely when i saw that you made my bed. :) thank you."
turns out she made my bed too. thank you hyde. but thanks especially for making ashley's.
That is great! I miss you girls.
ReplyDeleteI found this while trying to find another post and it made me smile. Oh how I love Ash! And miss you!
ReplyDelete