Thursday, October 28, 2010

ice cream, kite runner, zombies

just brainstorming some ice cream flavors: cinnamon roll, french toast, caramel white chocolate. or maybe some barbecue chicken so you can have ice cream for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

kite runner: amazing! i looked at the reviews and either people love it or hate it, no in between. i'm a lover even tho it made me depressed. i think maybe the only reason i didn't cry was because i'd read it in class where everyone could see me. and yes, sometimes i do read in class. shame on me.

my apartment is cold. i mean you know its cold outside, everyone's facebook status tells you so, but seriously it's bad when you can see your breath inside your apartment.

next week: humans vs zombies. on campus. epic. sign up if you haven't.

halloween anyone? i still don't know what to dress up as. but there are some fantastic ideas right ...here.

ps that blog is my roommate's. we went window shopping. do you know how hard it is to look at clothing, fall in love, and then walk away because you are saving for a computer? some people do not help the situation, not to name anyone, eric.

have you seen how i met your mother? well you know that game where you introduce someone and then walk away? heidi, you could have met your future husband last night. too bad.

yep last night we went to poe in the dark. lots of awesome scary stories/poems and great prizes that i didn't win. but i did get a doughnut and some apple juice.

i really love apple juice. apple juice doesn't taste good after a glazed doughnut.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got to see you and Heidi at Poe in the Dark! I agree that apple juice isn't good in combination with a bazillion dozens of glazed donuts. What computer are you saving up for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely sad about me NOT meeting my future husband . . . I guess it can go into the How I Met Your Father book of joy (or the how I probably met him).

    ReplyDelete