If you want to read a book that makes you cry read Charley. You know the lds one. I cried like a baby.
Pretty much any sad book makes me cry. I'm a boob. ha. I don't think I could handle the Boy in the Striped Pajamas!! And YAAAHOOOO goodreads! I'll get on and add you right now. :)
Hunger Games didn't make you cry? Ever? Oh wow. . . OR any other ones? Kend you are a rock.
If you want to read a book that makes you cry read Charley. You know the lds one. I cried like a baby.
ReplyDeletePretty much any sad book makes me cry. I'm a boob. ha. I don't think I could handle the Boy in the Striped Pajamas!! And YAAAHOOOO goodreads! I'll get on and add you right now. :)
ReplyDeleteHunger Games didn't make you cry? Ever? Oh wow. . . OR any other ones? Kend you are a rock.
ReplyDelete