Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top Ten Reasons I will not feel guilty buying 2 skirts tonight

1. i will be wearing them ever so much for the next 6 weeks for my internship (sunday dress only)

2. they were both in random sizes that just happen to fit me so well!! yep its a sign folks

3. i had got two pairs of dress pants for this internship - brown and gray. but i can't wear them, so really its only natural to get those two colors in skirts

4. i get to twirl in them

5. i know i'll wear them forever and ever and they'll be in perfect condition always and will never grow out of style....

6. if i someday decide to go on a mission, these will be approved!

7. my mom didn't guilt trip me out of it. at least not successfully.

8. i like them so much i'll probably wear them for my engagement pictures someday.

9. i'll only have to shave below my knees to wear them

10. if i meet any general authorities in the elevator they will think i look good AND modest and will want to hook me up with their grandsons.... or great grandsons.


in other words, boys, if you wanted to know how much thought goes into one decision a girl makes and all the justifications involved, ^^^ case and point.

p.s. my internship rocks so far!

3 comments:

  1. I especially liked point 10, but for a second I thought you were about to say that general authorities would think you look good, and want to hook up with you...but then I finished reading the sentence. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think #9 is my favorite. I definitely don't ever shave above my knees. Congrats on the new skirts and the internship. I'm glad you love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is your internship!? I'm glad it's going awesome!!

    ReplyDelete