i know you're in a hurry.
yes, that's right, i can, in fact, hear your honking behind me.
not only that but i can see your hands waving all over the place. yeah, cute dance bud.
dear sir, you deserve a compliment. you are so good at expressing your feelings! I doubt you have ever had a communication problem when it comes to expressing how you feel.
but...
you maybe be unfamiliar with what is called rush hour. it's this thing where everyone is trying to go in the same direction at the same time. and everyone is trying to get there fast.
and altho you are a taxi driver and you probably get lots of special privileges for wanting to get where you want, you and i can not fit side by side in a single lane. no, you are not a motorcycle.
so please understand why i will not sacrifice my mirror for you to pass me. and please understand that while you are very mad, i am laughing at the entertainment you give me.
drive safe!
sincerely,
kend
ha ha ha ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a blast. Have I told you lately, that I love you? :) I do.
So what, was he expecting you and everyone else to move over and let him speed by? That's kind of a difficult feat in rush hour traffic. Not a lot of wiggle room.
ReplyDelete